"FREE "Your Favourite Little Black Dress, Christmas Party Weight ‘Loss Secrets” e-book...




A very concerned single parent dad who is worried about his 26 year old daughter’s weight? Has spent nearly 2 years trying, on and off to convince his daughter she needed to lose some weight? Quite A lot really? As she`s not the least bit interested! So he’s going to compile the information that he’s learned over that period and turn it into a "FREE" "MY Favourite Little Black Dress, Christmas Party Weight`Loss Secrets” e-book...That’s why this blog has come about…



Sunday 19 September 2010

"Real Men Can’t Go On A Weight`Loss Programme?"

Why? Why Not? Because you think your mates will laugh at you? ... What! ...
Ain’t man boobs funny then? Seriously though:-...Why shouldn’t men lose weight? Surely just like women, a man can emotionally overeat? You might worry what your mates think? ... As you miss your regular nights out? Yes and you might worry about having a heart attack, as your heart cant cope pumping blood through all that fat!

You might worry because you think you will always be at the gym? Or you cant have alcohol if you are trying to lose weight? The reality is, men have just as many weight issues as women. And it’s perfectly O.K. For a man to want to lose weight?

Some people think men don’t talk about weight`loss because it’s a women thing! ... Or maybe there just too stubborn to think about it? The truth is men don’t take orders easily, they think they can do it alone!!... Sort of "in-private" like?

Trouble is when men think about weight`loss they automatically think of limp lettuce leaves. Cucumber, tomatoes and an array of different leaves and nuts? ... Basically "A Diet"!!...
They think that beers off the menu? Along with fags, takeaways and huge sausage and egg doorsteps?

Weight`Loss to a man means "Low Sugar drinks", salads, nuts and sweating buckets at the gym 4 nights a week, and I should know? ... That’s exactly what I Previously thought? When I started to collect all this information, I was well surprised at how much weight`loss stuff there was for men?

* I now know that you can still socialize and lose weight

* And its really all about "Taking Action"

* Deciding you want to get healthier and lose some weight

* And following a proven plan

If you dont want to lose face when out with mates? ... You know a few beers big burger chips coleslaw beanz and half a loaf. Then you have to make real changes when youre not with them.
But you will soon realised its not all about, Grapefruit for breakfast, muesli for night time, and very little in’ between?

* There was one such diet that caught my eye

* It was eat 5 times a day

* There was a "FREE FOOD" time when the diet was stopped

* YOU could have pizza, cheesy chips and 2 cans of coke

* As for the gym, who wants to go there anyways? ...


If like me, you’ve a bad back you probably can’t, especially not 3 or 4 times in the same week? Again this diet seemed to have that base covered, it said you could loose weight with virtually no real exercise at all!!!...

It said you could swim for an all round workout? I could try that. It said you could play soccer or chuck a ball around ... Er dummy I walk the dog 2 hours at a time, 2 or 3 times a week!

I love to walk or take the grandkids to the park; chase them round for an hour? This was called exercise!! ... I thought it was fun? I rarely took the lift at the hospital? ... Maybe I could get a byke?

Skipping won’t be any good, or jogging, they both would play havoc with my back? ... I said yes I know professional fighters skip..."I just can’t"!

Now the most important thing I read...and I read it everywhere, so it must have an element of truth in it.

* "Weight`Loss is all about making small but significant changes and sticking to them like super glue to your fingertips"!!...

* I am about 3 maybe 4 stone overweight

* I am seriously thinking about getting this diet/weight`loss programme and giving it a real try

* Sod looking or feeling stupid

* I want to have more energy and feel more alive ...


Remember Even As A Man, "YOU CAN DO IT"!

Till the next time. ...
"May your Christmas weight`loss success, be far more than you expected" David.

No comments:

Post a Comment